safercar.govThe 2017 Buick LaCrosse full-size sedan makes safety a top priority with a suite of standard and available safety technologies. Travel with confidence knowing the all-new LaCrosse has you covered.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit safercar.gov or call (888) 327-4236.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT WITH LANE CHANGE ALERT
Available Side Blind Zone Alert issues a visual warning when a vehicle enters your blind zone. And when you're changing lanes, available Lane Change Alert uses radar to help watch for and warn you of vehicles approaching from behind
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
When you're backing out of a parking space, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar to detect vehicles approaching your LaCrosse and alerts you within 65 feet of either side. That's reverse engineering you can get behind.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
The LaCrosse full-size luxury sedan thinks ahead - literally. Available Forward Collision Alert technology senses when you are approaching a vehicle in front of you too quickly, and alerts you with both an audible and visual warning.
The all-new LaCrosse delivers advanced technology throughout. Available built-in 4G Wi-Fi hotspot2 capability keeps you connected on the road. An intuitive Head-Up Display is available to project information onto the windshield, so you can stay focused on the road ahead. Buick IntelliLink3 lets you play your favorite music, access smartphone contacts, get directions, and more just by using your voice. And Apple CarPlay4 compatibility offers a smarter, simpler way to use your compatible iPhone in the car. In the all-new 2017 LaCrosse, staying comfortably connected on the go has never been easier or more convenient.
2. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
4G WI-FI HOTSPOT
LaCrosse's available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot5 is a built-in technology that allows you to wirelessly connect up to seven compatible smartphones, tablets, or laptops. Don't you just love luxury that's well connected?
5. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
AUTOMATIC PARK ASSIST
Available Automatic Park Assist uses ultrasonic sensors and clear driver cues to automatically steer the LaCrosse luxury sedan with ease into parallel and perpendicular parking spaces. Now you don't have to worry about navigating that perfect yet tricky parking spot again.
Opt for the available IntelliLink6 with Navigation7 and access real-time NavTraffic8 data, directions and more. You can also save favorite routes and destinations, so you can get wherever you're going faster.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. Map coverage available in United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM® to cancel. See SiriusXM® Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
The interior of the all-new LaCrosse full-size luxury sedan is stylish, spacious, and sophisticated. Available moon-white ambient lighting and available heated, ventilated leather-appointed massage front seats enhance the comfort of every drive. Thoughtfully designed features, like a new center console with pass-through storage, create a more intuitive driving environment. Every feature, from the seamless technology to the quality materials, is designed and crafted with you in mind.
The all-new 2017 Buick LaCrosse is designed to deliver a driving experience that is incredibly quiet - so you can escape everyday noise, everyday. Active Noise Cancellation detects unwanted sounds and helps cancel them out through the vehicle's speaker system. And innovative acoustic materials help absorb road noise before it reaches you and your passengers ears. So sit back, relax and hear the difference.
NEW CENTER CONSOLE DESIGN
An all-new center console design in the 2017 Buick LaCrosse full-size sedan opens up the cabin to create a light, airy environment and provides convenient extra storage space.
HEATED AND VENTILATED FRONT SEATS
Available perforated leather-appointed heated and ventilated driver- and front-passenger seats help you arrive at the perfect temperature, no matter the season.